COVID-19 Package Delays
Hello, This Is Embla Home
As a small business, we have strongly felt the impact of COVID-19. We humbly ask for your patience as we adapt to the challenges of remaining operational during this pandemic. Please rest assured that we are working hard to fulfill your orders and ensure your satisfaction.
What Is Happening
All orders from our shop have been significantly impacted by COVID-19. We’ve experienced a surge in delayed deliveries and missing packages. This is due to:
- The lack of air freight planes and passenger flights. Tracking sometimes shows no movement once the package has been brought to the airport because there are no flights that are taking them out.
- Overload of postal services worldwide. With more people shopping online, more packages need to be manually processed which in turn overloaded postal services worldwide.
- Social distancing requirements. The amount of workers per shift has been reduced. Shift start times have been adjusted to avoid overlap as well.
- Hygiene and decontamination practices. Packages are sanitized before they are sent.
- Additional inspection and sanitation. Depending on where you live, your package may be subject to additional customs inspections and further sanitization.
To mitigate the effects of the COVID-19 delays, we have been:
- Operating our fulfillment center seven days a week to send your orders.
- Processing replacement packages for orders with tracking numbers that have stalled.
- Issuing full refunds to customers who do not want to wait for replacements.
In addition, we have also hired additional customer support staff who are working remotely seven days a week to answer all your concerns via email and social media.
Our Humble Request
- We humbly request for your patience at this time. There are many factors beyond our control and we are operating at a loss right now, but please rest assured that we are working hard towards fulfilling your order and ensuring your satisfaction.
- We understand delays are frustrating. We’re frustrated too and wish we could do more. However, we humbly request that you treat our customer support staff with courtesy and respect. Please rest assured that we are working tirelessly to sort and ship all orders and replacements and issue all refunds.
If you need assistance, please email email@example.com. Our customer support staff will attend to your needs as soon as possible.